CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
The Very First Therapy Session Ever

Sunday, March 02, 2008

this entry brought to you by stephen malmus & the jicks, "post-paint boy"



So. Uhm. Exactly... Uh. Exactly how is this supposed to work?


Vell, you get comfortable on sis couch, and you uh, you talk to me.


...Seriously? I just talk?


Sure. I guess. Unless I can sink of some vay to use mein telescopen to look into your brain. But until sin, jah, you should probably talk about stuff. Vhy not? Sounds like good enough of an idea.


And uh. That's supposed to make me better?


Jah. I hope so, anyvay. I mean, I sink you'll get better. I unno.


Mmhmm. And I'm paying how much for this exactly?


I haven't figured sat out yet. How about. 10 bucks?


...An hour?


Jah, sure. 10 bucks an hour. Vhy not?


Okay. So. Uhm. I took a walk earlier today. And uh. There's this chick I work with, she's kind of a bitch, and I ran into her. And. She started walking with me? Kinda? It was awkward.


...Fashinating.


And then she kinda like, walked in this weird way? That made me kinda think maybe she liked me? But it was like, I don't know, she's such a bitch, maybe I'm misinterpreting...


...Fashinating.


...Listen, this is weird. Just talking off the top of my head. Should there be a specific topic I should talk about?


I unno. Hmm. How about. Tell me about your mother. Jah, sat sounds good. Vhy not? Tell me about your mother.


My mom? She's cool. She makes the awesomest macaroni casserole. It's so delicious. Man I wish I had some right now.


...Fashinating. Did you ever maybe vant to have sex vith her?


What? No, not at all.


Fashinating. Now sat you've talked about your mother, how do you feel?


Uhm. Hungry?


...So you're not sad?


Uhm. Well no, not at the moment. I'm more hungry than anything.


Are you feelink maybe psychotic?


No, not at all.


...Oppressed?


Nope.


...Fussy?


Mmm. Nope.


Tummy ache?


Other than the hunger, no.


Eureka! Ve have made a breakshrough! You are now cured.


Of what, exactly?


Of malaise! You may go home now.


But don't I still have... 54 minutes?


Jah, sure. Talk more if you like. Vhy not?
-------



yesterday, last year i think i want to do shrooms. but not really. at all. but kinda.

on this day last year this entry, about using people, is uhm, kinda biographical.
-----

with love from CRS @ 7:37 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment