CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Target Has Been Reading My Blog

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

this entry brought to you by modest mouse, "florida"


So, did you read yesterday's entry?

This is a screenshot taken on my blogger dashboard, five minutes after I wrote it:




This is a screenshot taken from my Gmail, five minutes after I wrote the entry:



So, Target's been reading my blog. It can't possibly be a coincidence that I got an email from them five minutes after writing an entry making fun of Walmart. I mean, no, the content of the email had nothing to do with my entry, and instead was advertising toddler clothes I think, but that was because they can't just come right out and admit they're reading my blog. If they show that they are treating some people with preferential treatment, they'll get complaints and etc. But I've got proof they're reading.

So, let me take a moment to write to them:

Hi Target. I'm flattered you read my blog. Listen, I've been reading some pretty shady shit about you as well. Especially when it comes to the gays! Yes, I know you apologized for that, and yes, I know you have consistently sponsor pride parades. But come on. Stop that. You're better than that.

But yes, I still love you.
-----



with love from CRS @ 1:36 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment