CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Reverse Racism

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

this entry brought to you by foo fighters, "learn to fly"


I don't understand how when black people hate white people, that's called reverse racism. That's not reverse racism, that's regular ass racism.

I was at the bank the other day behind a white guy and there was a day laborer ahead of us, and he turns to me and says "Fucking Mexicans, am I right?"

And I was like, "What do you mean?"

And the guy says "They piss me off, they're so hard working with such consistent quality, and they come from such a festive culture that remains vibrant to this day despite oppressive third world qualities and horrible cartel wars that leave the streets literally cluttered with bodies on a bad day and a palpable fear on a good day. I hate them, they make me feel insecure. I have a low level management job at a shitty company, and I don't even deserve it, making money I waste on booze and a stupid expensive car to make me feel like I'm in control of something. Fucking Mexicans, I can't stand them."

That is reverse racism.
------



with love from CRS @ 2:05 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment