CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Nuns on The Run

Monday, April 21, 2014

this entry brought to you by nirvana, "scentless apprentice"


The very first movie I ever recorded on VCR expressly for the purposes of seeing nudity was Nuns on the Run. It was PG13 so my mom wouldn't question why I was recording it, and we could record while watching something else, ensuring my mom wouldn't see it. This is a time honored tradition every boy has, and it occurs to me that girls don't have this, either because most women have no interest in seeing wieners, or because even if they did want to, the only movie that has penises in it is like, Schindler's List.
-----



with love from CRS @ 9:42 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment