Chandler, Arizona, United States
There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .
FAVORITE GAMES OF THE LAST GENERATION: #40 - #21!
with love from CRS @ 1:25 PM
this entry brought to you by led zeppelin, "over the hills and far away"
40. Trenched (2011) Literally the only game this past generation I bought just for online multiplayer.
39. Diablo 3 (2013) Screw the PC. The real way to play this is on 360, same-screen co-op.
38. Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (2007) The best mini game collection of all time, and never once resorts to mindless Wiimote waggling.
37. LA Noire (2011) Like the gnarliest, most grown-up adventure game ever made, with the most infuriating plot twists to go with it.
36. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (2011) It's awesome to level your character to do things before the story says you should.
35. Max Payne 3 (2012) Some people complain the story makes no sense; I found it extremely moving, and the gunplay always felt solid as hell.
34. Mario Galaxy (2007) I love this game, and it's only not higher on the list because I have not played it as much as I should. Need to get back to it.
33 Bastion (2011) Whoda thought a throwback dungeon crawler could be so fun and would pack such a gut punch last act?
32 Plants vs. Zombies (2009) I like Tower Defense just fine, but this simplified, stripped-down one hooked me so much I beat it twice.
31 Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (2011) Finally, a Marvel Vs. Capcom game without the horribly low resolution characters that inhabited it the last go round.
30. Darksiders (2010) It's Zelda for grown ups, except with awesome combat. And a Portal gun!
29 Peggle (2007) Actually beat the game and every single challenge level first on my Ipod 5th gen (not Touch!), then bought again on 360 and beat it once more.
28 Limbo (2010) What if hell was a black and white child's nightmare, and also a devilish puzzle platformer?
27 Lara Croft: Guardian of Light (2010) It looks like a Tomb Raider Diablo rip off, but it has some of the best co- op ever.
26 The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (2011) The only Zelda where you had to pay attention to fighting enemies because anything could kill you!
25 Rayman Origins (2011) Single handedly the best side scrolling platformer I've played since the 16 bit era, and has sublime co-op.
24 Dead Space (2008) I wouldn't call it scary, exactly, but it had me on edge for its duration, and such awesome monsters!
23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2012) I was hooked immediately, even though I could never get into turn based strategy games before. 2 Snipers, 2 Shotgunners, a Heavy, and a Scout; unstoppable.
22 Tomb Raider (2013) They set out to accomplish a game where you connected with Lara and felt her journey to heroism. Mission Accomplished, and perfect controls.
21 Far Cry 3 (2012) A fantastic open world shooter with immensely satisfying combat, with a plot that seems straight forward but goes in the most interesting, weird places. Is it actually a commentary on colonialism?