CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Dream About Being a Bodyguard

Friday, April 18, 2014

this entry brought to you by foster the people, "pumped up kicks"


I was in a car with two black guys in their 40s up front, and a Mexican guy in the backseat with me. They were discussing the need to have guns, which scared the shit out of me, but I played along because clearly these guys meant business. We were driving through a crowd of people slowly, and we slowly but surely got to the back of the building, which was blocked off. Then we got out of the car and I opened the trunk, and there were guns in it, and I passed them out. This is when I realized we weren't hitmen, but bodyguards, and when we got to the hotel room, I learned that our job was to protect James Franco. I was surprised to see him and I told him that I loved him in Spring Breakers, which, for some reason, annoyed him, and he ran off to separate himself from me. When I caught up, a guy had a knife to Franco's throat, and I simply reached out and grabbed it from him, admonishing Franco for running away from his bodyguards.

with love from CRS @ 12:47 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment