CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
An Easter Thought

Sunday, April 20, 2014

this entry brought to you by savages, "marshal dear"


Every year I go out to a park and hide the Easter Eggs, and Michelle gets the girls up and gets them dressed. And when I'm done hiding the eggs I call Michelle and tell her I'm ready, then I wait, and it always takes a half hour or so for my wife and the kids to show. And in that half hour, I sit there, worrying that a family will show up with their kids and I will have to say "Uhm, hi. Listen, this park? Yeah, I called it. Sorry. Go away. Find another one."
----



with love from CRS @ 9:24 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment