CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
I Don't Trust the Ocean

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

this entry brought to you by tenacious d, "metal"


The thing about the ocean is you get to it and you can't see the end, it just goes on and on forever, and it just keeps coming, in and out, it's like the thing that never stops and couldn't give a shit about you. I'm not afraid of sea monsters but I am grossed out by the idea of some living thing being like, yo, what's up, I'm just going to touch you but you can't see me, I'm in this water and you've got no idea what I am. Not like I think it's a monster, but it's like knee high grass. What's in there?
------



with love from CRS @ 8:25 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment