CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Penis Enhancements

Thursday, December 19, 2013

this entry brought to you by nine inch nails, "into the void"


I got an email on the internet that said "add three inches to your penis". Not to brag, but I'm doing perfectly fine in that category. What I want is a prettier penis. My penis is very Plain Jane. I want a penis that can walk into a room and have all the vaginas turn and say "Oh? Who's that guy?" I want a penis that has notes written by secret admirers left on its locker. I want to be able to pull down my trousers just a little and get out of traffic tickets. I want my penis to be gossiped about.
-----



with love from CRS @ 4:32 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment