CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Trying to Get Rid of the Mormons and JWs

Friday, November 15, 2013

this entry brought to you by nine inch nails, "you know what you are"


When Mormons and JWs approach I usually use the line "I'm very comfortable with my relationship to Christ," to politely turn them away and absolutely is not a lie. But on accident I've said "No thanks, I'm an atheist."

You know the stereotype of the asshole know it all atheist? These people don't!

For some reason, to them, the stereotypical atheist knows nothing about anything, and is so cripplingly lonely that they sit in the house leaving the phone off the hook and listen to the operator come on and tell them to hang up and try again just to hear the sound of a human voice.
-----



with love from CRS @ 11:14 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment