CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Overheard at the Hot Tub

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

this entry brought to you by modest mouse, "march into the sea"


I was walking by the hot tub at our apartment complex the other night and there were three hot girls in their early twenties in there, and I overheard this:

"Oh my god! You're just like me! I drink Sunny D when I take my pill as well! I've never known anyone else who does that?"

When we're in the getting-to-know-someone phase of a friendship, we often have a go-to question. Mine is "What kind of music do you like?"

For this girl it's apparently "Oh my god! What do you drink when you're taking your pill!"

"I unno. Whatever's around?"

"You don't drink… maybe… an artificially flavored citrus drink? You know? Maybe you have one of those in your fridge and you're just dying to get at it when you're like, down the hatch, anti-baby magic!"

"No, but now that you mention it! I often do drink the same thing whenever I take the pill: Purple stuff."

"Oh. I just. You know. Just asking is all. :("
-----



with love from CRS @ 2:43 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment