CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
I Love You Sarah Connor!

Monday, November 25, 2013

this entry brought to you by the dodos, "the ocean"





"I LOVE YOU, Sarah! I've always loved you! From this one picture in my pocket from my buddy! I live in a future where the concept of love is hazy at best! We're all VERY dirty, it's difficult to tell each other apart, and also, we're afraid if we lock eyes with someone they might end up being a Terminator and blow us up! But I could always tell you were a human from this picture, because Terminators do not look as sexy in photographs! I LOVE YOU!"
-----



with love from CRS @ 2:43 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment