CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Dream About Sarah Palin and her TV Network

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

this entry brought to you by tears for fears, "everybody wants to rule the world"


Sarah Palin was starting a new television channel, and the building that broadcast her channel was near my house, and I decided to visit it out of curiosity. Palin was there, and a group of writers and actors were going over a sketch they were producing. Sarah Palin recognized me from the Internet, and, in the most friendly way, teased me about making fun of her, and then asked my opinion on the sketch they were doing. I pitched a few jokes that she and her writers happily accepted.
-----



with love from CRS @ 9:18 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment