CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
A Girl I Saw on Her Nude Webcam

Thursday, June 20, 2013

this entry brought to you by nine inch nails, "10000"


I was on the Internet the other day, looking at ladies playing with their boobs on webcams, and I came across this lovely young thing.



And she sat there in front of her computer, playing with her boobs, and there was something I kept seeing over her left shoulder, and eventually it started to bug me.



Is that Davy Jones from the Monkees?



Somehow, I was looking at a webcam that went straight into 1970. Either that, or the young lady in this photo was actually 60 yeas old but with Benjamin Button disease, and likes to live in her room surrounded by the things of her youth to make it more comforting as she vanishes off this mortal coil.



And now that we know we're either looking at an old woman age in reverse or a girl who got a time traveling PC with a webcam that relays information through time, we can go ahead and assume that this fellow is teen heartthrob/ Speaker of the House John W. McCormack.


-----



with love from CRS @ 10:29 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment