CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
A Few Thoughts on Gender Identity in Insults

Sunday, April 07, 2013

this entry brought to you by nirvana, "very ape"


The term for complaining is often referred to as "bitching", as if somehow complaining is a trait that comes with a vagina, and men, under natural circumstances, are incapable of being bothered by something and actually talking about what bothers them, and if they do, it is exclusively constructive and never petty in any way.


----- I think its funny to switch the gender identities of insults, and do it often. Ill be talking to a female friend and I'll say, "alright, listen up asshole," and it gets a laugh. However, sometimes someone will say "women arent assholes!" And while its true that I said it to be funny, I don't know what it is about the word "asshole" that is specific to men. Women have assholes too, and they still stink. Like flowers. But my point still stands.
-----



with love from CRS @ 2:41 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment