CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Dream About a Dog I Didn't Know What to Do With

Friday, March 08, 2013

this entry brought to you by queen, "death on two legs"


I dreamed that a stray dog ended up in my house, and I did not know what to do with it. I did a Google search, and it said the most humane way to get rid of an unwanted dog was to light it on fire. So I did, and it burned to death right in front of me, and I sat there, bawling my eyes out, wondering how I could have done this to a living creature, and also how in the world this was humane.
-----



with love from CRS @ 12:42 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment