CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
A Birthday Cake Bought With a Welfare Check!

Thursday, March 07, 2013

this entry brought to you by barenaked ladies, "one week"


The other day I was at the grocery store, and I saw a lady who was buying a forty dollar birthday cake, and she was paying with food stamps. Let me tell you, I was outraged. I turned to her and I said, how dare you use my tax pay money for a birthday cake. How dare you actually think you can treat your children the same as all other parents do and celebrate a birthday, a situation that happens so often you have to do it once a year. I told her that I'd done the math, and that she had wasted exactly one five thousandth of a penny of my tax payer money, and that I expected it back. I also told her that I'm a human piece of excrement and that I cannot empathize with my fellow human being, and that in five thousand weeks, I expect a penny in the mail.
------



with love from CRS @ 1:42 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment