CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Random Thoughts 197

Saturday, February 16, 2013

this entry brought to you by red hot chili peppers, "scar tissues


Have you seen children's commercials lately? They are still the exact same as when I was a child They still use hair metal riffs despite nobody enjoying hair metal for decades, they still have kids rapping in the "my name is such and such and I'm here to say! I love blah de blah in a major way!" style like the latest rap song on the radio was by Run DMC. And kids still put on sunglasses, as if that rebellious people wear sunglasses, and not just people who want the sun to not get in their eyes.

The only thing different is that there are less hairdos with rat tails and less use of the word "radical", but only slightly less so.
-----



with love from CRS @ 6:37 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment