CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
How to be a Stand-Up Comic

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

this entry brought to you by them crooked vultures, "no one loves me and neither do i"


When the open mic was over, and Kristen and I went outside for her to smoke, and the guest host, my favorite comic of the night, and I were chatting, the guest host was beating himself up. He was saying gosh, I didn't do that joke right, and man, I wish I hadn't told that that way.

And this made me giddy. When I logged on to Internet, went to Ehow.com, and typed "How to be a Stand Up Comedian", it said Step 1) Write comedy jokes. Step 2) Find an open mic. Step 3) Tell comedy jokes. Step 4) Fucking hate yourself.
-----



with love from CRS @ 7:44 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment