CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
You Could Convince Me of Psychic Abilities

Saturday, January 26, 2013

this entry brought you by queen, "death on two legs"


It's not that I'm someone who would completely deny the possibility of psychic abilities, I'm really not. I don't believe anyone who claims to have it does have it, but I can't say that it can't happen. There's a very good chance that there are infinite parallel universes out there, and there might be someone who is innately more in tune with these dimensions than someone else.

But I don't know what the fuck that has to do with some stupid deck of cards.
-----



with love from CRS @ 9:33 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment