CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
The Catwoman Rager

Monday, January 14, 2013

this entry brought it the raveonettes, "last dance"





When Batman Returns came out, I was 13 years old. Now, like most 13 year olds, I would get hard ons all the time, but usually I wasn't sexually stimulated. Just random hard ons. Nudity was usually required for actual sexual stimulation. Any nudity whatsoever, no matter how fleeting, but it generally I wouldn't get aroused without it.

There's this moment in Batman Returns where Michelle Pfeiffer, as Catwoman, says "I'm going to take a bath. Right now." And then she proceeds to lick herself. And my heart jumped up into my throat and I got a rager. This was ordinarily not a thing that happened to me. But I never wanted her to stop.
----



with love from CRS @ 1:50 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment