CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Quartered Pig Tattoo

Friday, January 11, 2013

this entry brought to you by roxette, "the look"


I saw a very, very fat man the other day. Which, you know, whatever. Fat people happen. It's cool. I don't have a problem with that. But what was weird was he had a tattoo of a pig quartered, like you would see in a butcher's shop. And I thought, man, what a great guy. He's saying, in the apocalypse, when it comes down to the worst, these are the most delicious parts of me. What have you done for the future of the human race?
------



with love from CRS @ 2:40 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment