CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
My Ten Year Old's Pictures on Her Camera

Saturday, January 12, 2013

this entry brought to you by blonde, "one way or another"


My 10 year old was trying to show me a photo on her phone, and as she was flipping through, she suddenly got to a photo she didn't want me to see and flipped through real fast. I asked her what that was, and she said she didn't want me to see, it was embarrassing. So I took the phone and flipped-- it was her holding up a walnut. She said she was embarrassed because she'd taken such an interest in this particular nut. If I was trying to show her a picture and suddenly had to flip through real quick so she wouldn't see, it would be for a totally different reason. It's great that my daughter is still at the age where the worst possible photo my daughter could have taken is of a walnut.

with love from CRS @ 3:09 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment