CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
I'm Going Gray

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

this entry brought to you by t-rex, "20th century boy"


I'm going quite gray, but that's fine. You know, it's just a part of growing, of maturation. I only really think about it when I'm talking to fifty percent of the population.

And I don't just mean the younger of that part of the population. I don't know how to talk to them anyway. "So! How about that Screamo music? That working out for you? Something Something Kardashian!"

What's worse is women who are way older than me looking at me like, "Yeah. This guy is clearly my peer. Come, gentleman caller, come hither to my boudoir, and I will remove my granny panties, and you can run your digits through my gigantic, 80's style bush while we discuss the last episode of Cheers."
-----



with love from CRS @ 7:37 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment