CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
M. NIGHT SHYAMALAN TOTALLY DOING IT ON PURPOSE

Saturday, October 13, 2012

this entry brought to you by yeah yeah yeahs, "down boy"


LOS ANGELES-- Director M. Night Shyamalan sat next to local woman Kaitlyn Baugh on a flight from Las Vegas earlier today, Swann has told friends.

"Hi, my name is M. Night," said the director, introducing himself, to Baugh's utter disinterest.

"After a few minutes of silence with me reading a book on my Kindle," she told friends annoyedly, "M. Night Shyamalan leaned over and said, looking me right in the eye with a knowing grin, 'I do it on purpose.'"

Explaining that he's aware of what people say about him, Shyamalan explained that of course he's doing it on purpose, and that there is no way a guy like him could possibly do it on accident.

"I was like, gee, that's great, listen, I'm going to get back to reading," said Baugh, though the director ignored her statement and continued.

"People keep saying that I don't know what I'm doing, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I mean, did you see The Sixth Sense? How could the director of Unbreakable not know exactly what he's doing?" said the the director of The Village, The Lady In the Water, and The Last Airbender.

Baugh said that her conversation with Shyamalan ended when she put in headphones and pretended to listen to music, but continued once the pilot turned on the "no electronic devices" light as the plane went in for its descent.

"I can't wait to see the looks on everyone's faces when we're all on the same page, when the whole world knows what I've always known-- that all of this was part of the plan," continued Shyamalan as Baugh took deep, even breaths from the plane's rapidly decreasing altitude.

As the passengers of the plane gathered their carry-ons, Baugh said, Shyamalan offered his email address, so the two could continue discussing the various clues that the director has left hinting at his larger plan through the past twelve years of awful, awful movies he has made.

"You'll be utterly amazed when you watch Devil a third and forth time, when it all comes together," said Shyamalan to Baugh, waving to her as they left the jetway.
-----



with love from CRS @ 2:01 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment