CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Random Thoughts 184

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

this entry brought to you by nine inch nails, "deep"


Right at eye level in the bathroom there is a small tiny crack in the wall that is shaped like an X. And every time I look at it, I imagine two boobs touching one another. Today I realized that you could imagine that as being a woman's crotch, the top part being the crotch, and the two bottom lines being leg lines, representing open legs. For I don't know how long, though, I have seen it is two boobs touching. I think this says a lot about me.
-----



with love from CRS @ 2:53 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment