CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
We all have gay friends.

Friday, July 27, 2012

this entry brought to you by tomas dvorak, "clockwise operetta"


Just the other day I was watching a video and it was a chef who was telling her own recipe on how to make your own sandwiches that tasted similar enough to Chick-Fil-A's, in protest of their bullshit anti-homo agenda. She said, "I have a lot of gay friends, and I'm not cool with that."

Well. I don't have any gay friends, and I'm not cool with that either. But it was that first part I was thinking about. I don't have any gay friends.

Yesterday I was at work and I heard someone call out across the store, "Chris!"

I turned around, and it was Matt. Now, I wouldn't say I was friends with Matt, but I knew him. "Hey man!" I said, walking up to him. It had been months since I'd seen him.

And as I walked up to him I put my hands out for a handshake, but his arms opened up for a hug. And I said "Aw, I guess so. C'mere." And I gave him a hug.

And I thought, if you know a gay dude, and you're cool with him, you've got a gay friend.
------



with love from CRS @ 7:22 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment