CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
A Secret About Me 19

Friday, July 13, 2012

this entry brought to you by fiona apple, "criminal"


You probably don't know this about me, but I love Chun Li from Street Fighter 2 more than most things. I was wandering through Ebay to find a replacement for a Chun Li action figure that got lost in a move, when I came across this:






Listen, I'm not normally into this kind of thing. I don't have any tacky nude artwork around the house. And I especially don't have any tacky nude anime artwork around the house. Who, but the creepiest of creepy creeps would spend 75 dollars on a naked anime chick?

With that said, is it... wrong that I want this? Badly?
-----



with love from CRS @ 9:07 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment