CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Oh, and One More Thing...

Thursday, July 26, 2012

this entry brought to you by floex, "usa major"


I was going to look up the congressman I'm thinking of that I'm about to paraphrase, but ultimately, who gives a shit. Some asshole congressman, and several others after him, have asked, "Why didn't anyone have a gun on them to stop this guy?"

Hey, asshole. Just so you know, one of the biggest of these oh-so-familiar massacres, was in Fort Hood, a military base. I'm willing to bet that a military base had a few guns around. And somehow, that guy killed even more people than the Aurora killer.

Can we please stop pretending guns stop violence?
------



with love from CRS @ 7:12 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment