CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Oreo Supports Love

Friday, June 29, 2012

this entry brought to you by radiohead, "down is the new up"





This got posted a few days ago by the Nabisco company, a subsidiary of Kraft Foods. It spread like wildfire on Facebook because it is, well, awesome. Most of the response has been really positive, as a quick glance around the Internet will tell you. Of course, there was also a fair bit of homophobic bullshit, but everybody expected that.

What really amused me wasn't the homophobic response, but the cynical one.

I saw one guy say "They're just doing this because they're trying to get you to spend more money."

Ya-huh. And they'll get my fucking money. They're telling me that they want my money so bad that they'd rather have it than some asshole homophobe's. It could be the most bold-faced money grab in the world, but if you're going to grab my money while making me happy, you'll get it with a big ol' smile on my face.

I went out and bought some Oreos on the 28th. They're fucking delicious.
------



with love from CRS @ 6:10 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment