CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
I Found a Floppy Disk On The Way Home

Saturday, June 30, 2012

this entry brought to you by queens of the stone age, "regular john"


Often when I'm walking, if I find photo on the ground, I pick it up and look at it. Or if I'm walking along and come across a piece of paper with writing on it, I'll often pick it up and read it. Once or twice I have ever taken home CD-Rs that I've found on the street and listened to them.

Today I was walking home and I found a floppy disk on the ground, and I considered briefly picking it up, taking it home, and seeing what was on it, when I realized I had absolutely nothing that could read it.
------



with love from CRS @ 11:59 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment