CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Dream About Re-Writing the Movie "Precious"

Friday, June 15, 2012

this entry brought to you by modest mouse, "the world at large"


I had a dream that I was supposed to be writing a comedy version of the movie Precious, and I was having a hard time doing it, one, because I've never seen the movie, and two, because knowing what I know about it, it seemed disrespectful to turn it into a comedy. Still, I'd been told that Marilyn Manson would be doing the soundtrack, and I thought that was interesting.
------



with love from CRS @ 3:58 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment