CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
What The Hell I've Been Up to For the Past Three Months

Sunday, December 04, 2011

this entry brought to you by cee-lo green, "fuck you"


For those of you who are still reading this page-- and that's a number so small it would cripple me to know-- it's difficult to wonder why in the world you read it. Yes, yes, I'm clever and all that, or at least I'd like to think so, but the inconsistency of the updating makes it impossible to read, doesn't it? I keep plugging away for a few months at a time, and then all of the sudden, abruptly, I just stop. For months at a time. And what's most frustrating is that I actually went a few months living without a home and still managed to not miss a single day. This was, of course, years and years ago.

Most recently I got this horrible writer's block because of 9/11. I had the perfect idea for the 10th anniversary of 9/11. This page existed in a different form on a server call scribble.nu, some of you might remember it, when 9/11 happened. I thought it would be interesting to copy and paste what I originally wrote then as a nice retrospective, to see what my ideas and thoughts were at the time, and how that has or has not changed in the following years.

But there was this CD-R that I burned that had all the entries from that server on it. When was the last time you tried to use a CD-R that was burned a decade ago? Well, actually, I had, just a few months prior, and it worked. And then, on the 10th anniversary of 9/11, nothing. Not even on the computer that it was originally burned on. And i just had no idea what to write. At all. And it put this horrible block in my head that I just couldn't get over. I haven't even been writing jokes on my own. Nada.

So what the hell have I been doing for the past three months, if not writing this page? Well, I'll tell you.


Stared out at nothingness. For extremely long periods of time. It's a boring hobby, but we all needs hobbies.

Tried to fall in the bathroom and bump my head in just such a way as to think of the Flux Capacitor, which makes time travel possible. Didn't actually find the exact spot on my head to bump, but man, my eyes taste purple.

Got pounds and pounds of poontang. Wait, did I say "poontang"? I meant Orange Tang, the soft drink of astronauts.

Found out what "Su-su-sudeo" means. I don't dare repeat the answer. It's... too disturbing.

Killed her softly with my words. Also, stabs.

Balanced the budget by renaming "raising taxes for the rich" to "raising awesome for the rich." Not even the rich want their awesome cut.

Went and joined the protests at your mom's house! No, wait. Hmm.

Went and joined the crowd occupying your mom! Oh, snap!

Still recovering from this girl I met at work who went crazy on me. She went craaaaaaaazy on me! She went crazy crazy on me! And she didn't even warn me or anything! She didn't ask me, she didn't give me a head's up, she didn't ask "Do you mind if I go crazy on you?", she didn't say "Hey, let me go crazy on you", she just did. She just went crazy on me. Not fucking cool.

Went on a week-long high-on-life bender. Woke up in Argentina with a tattoo on my chest that says "LOS VATOS DE POLLO 4 LIFE". Spent the past month being smuggled back into America. Went to prison and was passed around like a bitch. But in the end, we all learned something about ourselves.
------



with love from CRS @ 6:43 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment