CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
The Somewhat Slow Six at Target

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

this entry brought to you by living things, "bom bom bom"


I saw this girl at Target. It really made me sad.

I would say on that on a scale of one to ten, she was a six. Not bad; not anything to write home about, but if you're a six yourself, a perfectly fine catch.

And I approached her, and up close it was immediately obvious what you couldn't tell from just a few feet away. She was one of those secret retards. You couldn't spot her from halfway across the room, but the second she started talking all she said was "LEARNINGDISABILITYLEARNINGDISABILITY."

And you immediately regret the past few seconds, you wish you could just erase the moment where you decided this was the cash register queue you had to go to, you want to say "OH shit. Sorry, I shouldn't have engaged you. I will go somewhere else now."

But let's say you're at a bar and you're drunk and there's a six right next to you. You won't even know how obnoxious she is until you wake up next to her the next day. I'm sure it happens to people who go out to bars and hook up all the time. A girl who seems perfectly decent at night suddenly turns into a nightmare autistic girl the next morning.

But here's the kicker.

SHE HAD HERPES ALL OVER HER MOUTH.

As obnoxious as she was in conversation I couldn't help but think, oh my goodness. You poor thing. You're not getting any love from anybody.

Because someone would have to be even more mentally defunct than her or fucking blackout drunk to not notice or care. And that made me profoundly sad.

Like, she's semi-learning disabled and a six. That doesn't mean she shouldn't get any love. And yet, there's no way she is, except by people far uglier than her, far more special ed than her, or blackout drunk.

And I just thought, there is no God.
-----



with love from CRS @ 6:55 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment