CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Random Thoughts 128

Thursday, June 26, 2008

this entry brought to you by nine inch nails, "demon seed"


I have no idea how modern cruise ships work. I imagine if you were to go below deck on a modern cruise liner, there would be several dozen shirtless, soot-covered burly men shovelling coal into furnaces regularly. And I would imagine sometimes the captain would call down to go faster, and he would get an answer of "Roight, me an' the mates'll get on that we will, but f'r now we're on a tea break! Bugger off!" I mean, I'm sure that's not how it is, but if it were still like that, I wouldn't at all be surprised.
------



with love from CRS @ 5:56 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment