CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
If losing weight is going to be a huge trouble, then fuck it.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

this entry brought to you by sigur ros, "svefn g englar"


I've lost a little weight in the past year, I'd say probably about ten pounds, maybe as much as fifteen, gained a little muscle mass, but I still have a bit of a gut, much more than I'd like. I'd like to lose a little bit more weight, but I'm lazy. I'm looking for a real easy way to just lose some pounds. I understand losing a lot of weight is hard, but I'm just talking about a few pounds. There's got to be something relatively simple that I can do to trim just a bit more. When I tell this to people, they often tell me "I lost 30 pounds in two months, and all I did was stop drinking soda."

Well, shit, that's like telling me that you lost 30 pounds by not beating off for two months, because I wouldn't be able to quit that, either. I said I wanted to lose weight easily. I mean, ultimately, I could lose 200 pounds in two months, and all I'd have to do is die.

Actually, if not beating off helped you lose weight, I could not beat off for a whole two months. I could definitely do that. But once I got to my desired weight, I'd gain like eighty pounds in a weekend, if you know what I mean.
-----



on this day last year the question in this entry is built to make you sound racist. the problem is, the concept of the question is flawed.
-----

with love from CRS @ 10:08 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment