CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
A Toothbrush Revelation

Friday, April 25, 2008

this entry brought to you by portishead, "nylon smile"


When I got old enough to to consciously buy my own toothbrush, I picked the hard bristled one. Why the hell wouldn't I pick hard? What the hell was I, eight years old? Who would brush their teeth with anything less than hard? Eight year olds, and maybe gays, but that's about it.

About a year ago I went down to buy a new toothbrush, and they were entirely out of the hard bristled ones, which didn't actually shock me because there is always way more soft ones than hard, so it doesn't take much to sell them out. I picked one up rather reservedly, but was shocked the next day when my gums didn't bleed maniacally. What in the world was this revelation? You mean I could brush my teeth without getting choked by my own blood? You mean people don't always feel dizzy-headed after brushing their teeth and need to sit down for a bit? What the fuck miracle was this? Who had invented this magical device that I could use to scrub my teeth, didn't tear apart my mouth, but also kept my teeth satisfyingly smooth and fresh?
-----



with love from CRS @ 8:22 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment