CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
UPCOMING FERGIE ALBUM TO CONSIST ENTIRELY OF 30 SECOND RING TONES

Friday, March 23, 2007

this entry brought to you by beck, "go it alone"


NEW YORK

Fergie's hotly anticipated next album, tentatively titled A Day in the Life of Miss Ferguson, will consist of 78 thirty second songs which will feature random beats by today's hottest producers, such as will.i.am, The Neptunes, and Timbaland. "I was making some beats for Gwen Stefani's next record," said Timbaland, "And there were a couple that Gwen passed on that were just sitting around, taking up space on my laptop. Fergie's management approached me and asked me if she could have them, and I was like, sure, whatever." Fergie, who dropped in the studio for a total of four hours to record her vocals, said she was excited about the project. "I really feel like this new album explores a part of Fergie that most people don't really see every day. You know, like, in thirty second bursts that will come out of someone's cell phone. But like, if you're at the mall and somebody calls you, if you let it ring for a little bit instead of picking it up right away, you'll totally get to hear a different, really personal side of me." The pop sensation sings about such Fergie-centric subjects as homages to random body parts, and sloganeering with made up words. Sample song titles include "My Piggies", "My Outie (Is Da Bom)", "Fergtacular", and "Abso-Ferging-Lutely!".
-----



with love from CRS @ 9:59 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment