CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Frampton Comes Alive!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

this entry brought to you by nirvana, "heart shaped box"


When I was a kid, I didn't get Peter Frampton at all. Frampton's guitar goes do-doo-wah-waaaaah... waah wah doooo... And the audience goes fucking nuts. Then Frampton's guitar goes doo-doo-doo-wah-waah... waah-wah-wah-wah-doo-dooo... And the audience freaks out. Now that I'm older and more mature to this sort of thing, I get it: that audience was really fucking high on drugs.
-----



on this day last year i like the term "alternative music". why the hell doesn't anyone else?
-----

with love from CRS @ 10:22 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment