CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Random Thoughts 49

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

this entry brought to you by franz ferdinand, "do you wanna?"


If I ever have millions of dollars and nothing to do with it, I want to buy a million dollars worth of cocaine. And not the expensive stuff, either. I want the cheapest cocaine I can find, so I can have a lot of it. I wouldn't snort it or sell it or anything. But if the cops ever come into my house for any reason, I want something that will absolutely knock their socks off. I want them to say "Holy shit! That is a lot of cocaine!" And I want to say, "Yes. Yes, it is. Had it for years. Impressive, isn't it?"
-----



on this day last year i got a new job doing relay for the deaf, and since it had been months since anyone had any idea what was going on with me (that and it was the first time in years since I'd had a job outside of Target), I had to write about it.
-----

with love from CRS @ 10:46 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment