CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Random Thoughts 212

Saturday, April 19, 2014

this entry brought to you by radiohead, "15 step"


Every night at midnight when I walk to work, there are a row of two story houses that always, always, always have the window blinds open and the lights on. I look up at them, trying to picture what the room looks like, what its shape is. From the street, I thought it was impossible to see in. Every day, walking by, looking up, wondering.

And then the other night I saw a young lady getting dressed! Yesssssssss!
------



with love from CRS @ 3:07 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment