CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Dream About Eating a New Snack

Monday, April 14, 2014

this entry brought to you by radiohead, "bloom"


My Step-Grandmother had gone to the Whole Foods store and come back with a bag of cooked Bird Beaks, and asked me if I wanted to try them with her. I agreed, and she poured a handful of beaks, the size of pigeon's beaks, and I ate them. To my surprise they were softer than expected, nutty, and extremely buttery, overwhelmingly so, and I had no idea if they were naturally buttery, or if they were cooked with butter. I couldn't eat anymore than the handful, but I asked for a baggie with some, thinking my wife would like to try it.
------



with love from CRS @ 11:29 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment