CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Secret About Me 27

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

this entry brought to you by bobby brown, "on our own"


During the periods of 5th and 6th grade, during every movie that we watched as a class, my friend and I would pull out our junk underneath the tables and, I don't know about him, but I tried to keep my penis hard as long as possible.

I told a friend this years afterwards, and she said "Your teachers knew. They just didn't say anything because dealing with it would have been awkward. They would have done something if somebody complained."

Jesus Christ, what school did my friend go to where she could say this as a grown-up with confidence?
-----



with love from CRS @ 12:10 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment