CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Surprises are Always in Store at Wal-Mart

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

this entry brought to you by queens of the stone age, "turnin' on the screw"


I only find myself in a Wal-Mart once a year or so. Last time it was because I was out with a friend and we were near one and she wanted cigarettes. Prior to that it was because I needed Pedialyte for a vomiting baby and everything else was closed. And it seems like every single time I'm in a Wal-Mart, I see a person with a physical disability that somehow I have never seen before. I'm not saying I have a problem with people with physical disabilities, I'm saying that I have been on the planet for 34 years and I should not be surprised by them anymore. Yet when I somehow find myself in Wal-Mart, I'm like, yes, that man appears to have a Quatto growing out of his neck. I don't even know how that's possible. That woman seems to have some sort thick, runny substance literally dripping from her armpits. I'm sure her children love her very much.
-----



with love from CRS @ 1:40 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment