CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Dream About Pay it Forward Ice Cream

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

this entry brought to you by queen, "crazy thing called love"


I had a dream where I had an ice cream cart, and I was selling Pay It Forward Ice Cream. The idea was that I'd start selling really, really delicious, high quality ice cream, for some really expensive price, something unreasonable, like 14 dollars a cup. But for every sale, I would knock 10% off the previous price, so the next person would get it for 13.86, and so on. That way, if my ice cream cart was a success, eventually the price would be crazy low, and I'd be able to afford it because the people who took the plunge previously paid the savings forward.
----



with love from CRS @ 2:42 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment