CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
The Perfect Solution to Remaining Calm Under Tense Situations

Monday, March 25, 2013

this entry brought to you by radiohead, "paperbag writer"


Often times people ask me why I'm so cool and collected in stressful situations. The reason is because I read often read Forbes magazine, and I have tips that all the Fortune 500 executives use: When things get stressful, you just take a moment to breathe in, relax, and masturbate yourself to orgasm. Doesn't matter the situation. Wife going into labor? Go run off a batch. Police pulled you over for a busted tail light and you have a bag of weed in the trunk? Jerk that shit. Board members want to remove you from your position of CEO? How can he remain so calm under such tense situations?

How indeed.
-----



with love from CRS @ 2:36 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment