CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
I Saw A Little Person Today

Saturday, March 23, 2013

this entry brought to you by lcd soundsystem, "it's time to get away"


I had to take a long bus trip to the bank, which took hours. And holy fucking shit, the clerk at the bank was a little person! This completely made my day. She was very professional at first, a very serious face, but then we had to wait for a moment for something to print up so she smiled brightly and made small talk. She was fantastic.

As she moved the mouse around I looked at her hands, and I saw that she bit her nails. She didn't bite them in front of me, but I could tell because I bite my nails too.

Listen. A full formed adult biting their nails? Actually pretty gross. But imagining a little person biting her nails? Frigging adorable.

I wonder if she knows everyone she meets, no matter how fleeting, she makes their entire day better, simply by existing.

Yes, I'm talking about a grown adult like this. Am I a bad person?
-----



with love from CRS @ 3:54 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment