CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
"Damn, Them Titties Be Thuggin'"

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

this entry brought to you by the dodos, "sleep"


You know the term "them titties be thuggin'"? I'm confused. Does that mean "madam, your breasts are unattractive", or does that mean, "madam, your breasts are SO attractive, they kick the shit out of all other breasts"? Because if it means your breasts are ugly, I don't get it. I've never seen a pair of breasts that make me want to insult them. Even if they're old lady breasts and they sag down to past her belly button, I'm like, "yeah, but I bet they're still soft.

with love from CRS @ 7:17 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment