CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
You Could Convince Me of Psychic Abilities, Part 2

Sunday, January 27, 2013

this entry brought to you by radiohead, "lotus flower"


I would literally be more impressed with chicken guts than I would be with tarot cards, because at least the chicken you had to sacrifice didn't cost you twenty dollars at the store that also sells crystals that you use as deodorant, which incidentally, also doesn't work.

I knew a girl with a "special" tarot card set, that was hand-made by a really gifted psychic she knew personally.

...Which impresses me even less. At least the guy who owns the Tarot Card company had the foresight-- the gifted foresight, if you choose-- to know he could actually make money off of people who believe in this stuff.
-----



with love from CRS @ 9:23 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment