CRS
Chandler, Arizona, United States

There's an old saying. If you don't want someone to join a crowd, you ask them, "If everyone were jumping off of a cliff, would you?" Well, I have. So my answer would be "Yes". True story.
Profile continued . . .

ARCHIVES!
Ryan Gosling, Goddamn

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

this entry brought to you by scattle, "jasper byrne, "miami"





Before a few months ago, I didn't get the Ryan Gosling thing. Girls would say, "Ryan Gosling? Tee-hee!" And I would just see pictures of him and think whatever. Do you know who Chris Evans is? That guy's good looking too, but he's good looking like every other good looking guy. That's how I felt about Ryan Gosling.

Then I saw Drive. And there was something about seeing him in motion that made me feel... stirrings inside. A combination of pure competitive hatred, and utterly wanting to be him.

It's gotten to the point where every time I see him I say, out loud, "Goddamn. That's a good lookin' dude."
-----



with love from CRS @ 2:03 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment